Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Do you have lower back pain? Is Trauma associated with it?

When I first began Massage Therapy back in 1984, I was attracted to the emotional/somatic aspect of how your muscle fibers hold your life. 

I first wanted to go into the career of Art Therapy when I graduated high school back in 1976.  Then, in 1983, I found the profession of Massage & BodyWork.  I journeyed off down that path to help others get in touch with their body.  Ultimately, Art Therapy and BodyWork inner weave, it's about being in a place with someone with their life process in a non-verbal way. Supporting one's creative journey through life, after all, that is what life is about right?  We just do all the outward acts to experience the journey.

I recently found this article with the Massage Association I belong to. Please read it, especially if you have Low Back issues.
http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/index.php/article_id/603/Psoas-Health-